Lund University Bioinformatics Infrastructure (LUBI) was established at the end of 2020 as an open research infrastructure/network for bioinformatics, accessible to all researchers and students regardless of faculty or research orientation. The goal for LUBI is to strengthen and coordinate bioinformatics at Lund University. This will be done by:
- Seminars and training
- Seminar series and other educational initiatives, such as an introductory course in bioinformatics for doctoral students.
- Promote knowledge exchange
- Through e.g. this webpage.
- Through workshops for various focus areas in bioinformatics.
- Visibility of resources
- E.g. to provide support to university management, faculty management and Region Skåne's management to make informed and strategic decisions that affect bioinformatics
- Coordinate applications in bioinformatics
Do not hesitate to get in contact with the LUBI coordinator karin [dot] engstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Karin Engström) if you have any questions regarding the network.